Thursday, October 28, 2010

continuation of previous blog

10/27/10
While driving home from the group this morning I placed a call to the person who invited Tom to call me, "Pete"  will be his name.

We had a short conversation about Tom and his response to our hour long telephone talk last week --- apparently really good -- I then asked Pete how things were going with him, with his job, with his marriage etc. There was a little discussion of his personal  issues, then I asked if he is still praying "Jesus what you are dreaming about for my marriage would you make that become my reality?" His response was, "I'm trying to!" 

In Jeremiah 29:11.12 the Bible states, "I know the thoughts I think towards you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.Then you will come to Me and I will listen to you....."  Pete, Jesus is thinking about you and dreaming about you and your marriage and your life  ----- ask Jesus to make his thoughts and dreams to become your reality - "on earth even as it is in heaven."  I this not what is meant when we say in the Lord's prayer - thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven?  How often have we said that prayer and never really asked that Jesus make his thinking and dreaming to become our reality - even now?

Pete and I will get back together next week, via telephone --- I really look forward to the next conversation.
Bill

No comments: